Thursday 24 March 2011

Studio Calico love...

Some layouts using SC March kit, LOVE it!!


This photo is a bit blurry, I love the Bee stamp kraft on kraft.



I love the layering techniques that are so 'in' at the mo,
I am having a go, but NEED more embellies "wink".



Listening to 'Progress' as I write this, just got very excited when I remembered
I am seeing the gorgeous Take That in July!!



The 'Fabrips' are very cool.



My  'Baby', love this picture so much! He's an aspiring graphic designer,
so thought this design suited.



A good way to use up those alpha's that get left over.



My other gorgeous 'Baby', Wanted to keep this simple, as he's so laid back.
It was from a sketch, sadly I forget which, but love it anyway!



Another adorable 'Baby', not mine this time tho!



A little layering, am working on my shopping list!



My beautiful nephews, monkeying around as usual!!
I love that Max isn't even looking as he shoots
Jake in the face!



I stamped the Bee with Vintage cream ink, by PTI, love the look!



I also sprayed some bubble wrap with Mr Hueys Calico cream and printed
the cardstock.


Just wanted to leave you with this...


NEVER swallow Bubble Gum!! LOL

Hope you enjoy, TTFN, C x

No comments:

Post a Comment