Saturday 26 March 2011

Scrapaholix...

Had such a nice time at Kim's yesterday for our monthly Scrapaholix crop, I love those guys, especially when I have a meltdown and they're all on my side!! After my little wobble (concerning the destruction of my son's GCSE art work!) I managed to cobble together 2 layouts. The first one I'm really pleased with is 'Lifted' from this gorgeous layout by Tracie Hudson. I've a long way to go, but am pleased with my effort.


This is a picture of my son's girlfriend, taken when we had our family photo shoot.
The kits are not always what I would buy myself, but I often think that
its more of a challenge to make something you're really
pleased with, and I am!



Lovely liquid pearls and one of my oh so expensive Stampin' up buttons, only
used on special layouts!!



My PTI felt butterfly matched exactly in colour and theme!

For this next layout I didn't have a lot of paper left, but found some doilies in my stash.



I used the doily as a mask to start with and then layered from there.
Not sure if I like the 40 bit yet, maybe I'll change that.
What do you think?



There were loads of these tags, again, not usually my thing, but they grew on me.

Well I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, C x

1 comment: