Monday 14 February 2011

Scrappy update...

Was very excited on Friday to receive my first Studio Calico kit! Woop woop! I have pictures on my phone, but I can't find the cable. Anyway it's delicious! Loads of paper and card, some yummy pearl buttons, 2 cute cloud stamps, a packet of thickers, some scrummy ribbon....etc....
anyway, I have done one layout so far, many more to come. Am determined to use everything up before the next one arrives.
This layout is based on a sketch by Shimelle.
Here it is....

This picture is of me and my nephew Max, playing catch from his parents bedroom window. He looks so cute in his jammies. The journaling tells of how I still find it difficult to see him standing, when he has been confined to his wheel chair for over a year now.


These were Basic grey and AC papers from the SC kit. I love the pointing finger stamp, also by AC, it's a good masculine stamp to have. I also added a few goodies onto my order, including a new AC D-ring album, extra Kraft card stock and a slick writer pen, which is brilliant for writing on photo's, I aim to use this on my next layout.
Well I should be practising spreadsheets for my interview tomorrow, not enjoying myself, see you later. C xx


This is my second post today, keeeeeep scrollling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment