Tuesday 15 February 2011

Normally I like butterflies.....

Not today though! Have an interview this afternoon and my fluttery friends have me running for the loo!! LOL. I'm not sure that bacon and eggs were a good idea this morning, but I need my brain food!
Anyway, to distract myself I have used a bit more of my Studio Calico kit.

(Not sure what happened to this pic in editing, ignore the line to the right.)
This layout is pretty much a scrap lift from an SC designer called
her work is fabulous and I couldn't resist trying this one.


I used lots of the rhinestones from the kit even though its a masculine layout.
I did lots of faux stitching and a little journaling.



I love the clouds stamps from the kit, I even heat embossed one.
was relieved to have enough letters to make the title!



the heat embossed cloud, cute huh?
after I took these photo's I added glossy accents to the rainbow title.



This is my own creation, I know, I didn't lift or sketch for once!!
I used leftovers and some embellies from another kit.



Cuu hoo hooot! I love the Sassafras alpha stamp.


Well I hope you like, see you later, gulp! C x

No comments:

Post a Comment