Monday 24 January 2011

Got the bug!

I've decided whilst the mojo is back, I'll make the most of it! Have done 3 layouts over the weekend and today, it's unheard of! After another (unfruitful) trip to the dentist, I consoled myself with some sweet Pebbles papers that came in an album kit I bought before Christmas.(I'm not sure if the are still on, but TK Maxx had some amazing offers on AC album kits, got one for £3! Worth $50!) Here's today's...



I got the idea for this one from the Studio Calico design team gallery, the bright and zingy papers
are perfect for this summery picture of my sweet doggy.


This next one is of Dan's 17th birthday, depicting his special brand of silliness, I love that boy!


This was the result of the Sunday sketch from SC last week.


I couldn't work out how to make the photos small enough, so printed some wallet sized shots
from my phone.



Thats all folks xx

1 comment:

  1. Miss speedy scrap As usual they are fab, that cosmo pp is just so lush ooh and I have that pebbles pp ideas ideas xxx

    ReplyDelete