Sunday 23 January 2011

Circa 1934

This post will please my scrappy friend Tracee no end! I am posting on my blog for the first time since november, sometimes life just doesn't inspire, and your 17 year old nicks your camera for his A levels!! Well Scrapaholix was great on friday and as I haven't scrapped since November, was surprised at how easy it flowed. So much so in fact my Sis, Tracee and myself are subscribing to Studio Calico, I'm so excited!! If you want to see what you can do with these fab kits, just visit Lazy Dynamics on my blog list, she's done 14 layouts so far, and they're beautiful.



Our kit contained papers from the gorgeous Cosmo Cticket Circa 1934 collection (I had already bought this range from the GoGo getaway in oct) and went really well with the pictures I had chosen (well borrowed from my Sis, I forgot to take any!) 


Causing havoc in Cardiff!


I'm really pleased with this one, it just fell together really. Dan and the girls went to see Peter Kay in Cardiff and had a blast, this is his new fave T-shirt.

 Wanna Brew?


 I love how these papers can be masculine or feminine, just by the way you arrange them. This was taken at the GGgetaway, not very staged!!


 And one I did at home on saturday. I love these photos of Chewie, he's grown so much now, it's nice to look back. He's still a total cutie pie!!

 He loves my Dad.


Well, thats all folks! Cx

2 comments:

  1. My gast is a flabbered! Mr Chewington awwwwwwwwww & awwwwwwwwwwwww Clare I am so proud of you and a teensy bit jealous that your scrapping flows just whenever you need it!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooaaaaa she blogs!!! Lush layouts, lil Chewie Louie looks sooo cute in those pics, it almost makes you forget what a little monster he can be!!! Knew Tracee would be impressed. xxx Can't wait for the kits xx

    ReplyDelete