1. My new papertrey Ink stamps! Especially Damask designs. Waited a couple of weeks and paid ridiculous sums to the tax man, but so worth it!
2. This has to be Ugly Betty, especially Daniel Meade (yum!). I love this cause me and my boy snuggle up on the sofa with ice cream and munchies.
3. Long walks with our doggy Stella. She's mad and loves to run about, chasing Rabbits and the odd Deer or two! She just loves the freedom and is at her happiest when running of into some hedgerow or stream. She has been with us through some tough stuff and has kept us laughing.
4. Strictly come dancing Love it!! The dresses, the glitz, the sexy men! We get together most Saturdays with the family to watch it, we all sound like ballroom professionals, but we don't have a clue really! In the family sweep stake I have Ricky Groves, who happens to be fabulous.Go Ricky!!
5. Dawn McVey's blog 'A few of my favorite things'. She is an amazing card maker and designer, I love her blog and have taken much inspiration from her. She is also the designer of the Damask design stamps at the top of this post! Check her blog out today if you need cheering up!
This has been loads of fun, can't wait to go check out other bloggers doing Shimelle's class to see what's on their lists. Have a great Thursday C x