Sunday 25 October 2009

Scrapbook Inspirations

I was really shocked to hear that the Scrapbook inspirations magazine is no more. My thoughts are with Cara, Rosie and Jane, who have worked so hard on re-vamping the publication, and really bought it up to date (I had fun with the girls, helping them to clear out the office last year, ready for their move!) This magazine has been a huge inspiration to me over the 4-5 years that I have been scrapping, and in the beginning was my only source for great ideas, I've even had a few of my layouts in the gallery, and my hubby had a page showcasing his efforts at the hobby! It's really sad to see another venture bite the dust, but becoming all to common these days. I hope the girls are able to find work quickly, and I'm sure the design team will be snapped up. Cx


My first ever gallery entry x

No comments:

Post a Comment