Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just because...

A couple more layouts, just for the heck of it! Using papers that my lovely Sis shared with me.

This one is using a SC Sunday sketch


A really simple layout, tiny bit of paper, and ink.
In celebration of the Royal wedding.



Another Royal wedding layout, I thought as they had forgotten to send my invite
I would make my own!!



I really enjoyed making this page, check out my Baby Sisters blog,
she has done a very similar layout, spooky!!



I've had these Flair badges forever, so glad to have the perfect opportunity to use them.



We had a great time watching the Wedding, I loved her dress
and all the pomp. We had a cooked breakfast, bubbly and Strawberries and Pancakes.
We sat and waved flags, and laughed at some of the ridiculous outfits!
Oh and I drooled over David Beckham!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts :) I love the design of the breakfast one! xx

    ReplyDelete