Tuesday 8 March 2011

Catch up...

Well it's been a while, a lot has happened and as always not enough time to do the things I always intend to.
My Mum and me made a fab cake for my SiL who was 40 in Feb




Naked Chocolate Guinness cake (baby one)



Here's big brother!!



In all it's glory! So pleased with this and glad to say Mandi loved it too.x
Yummy recipe from Nigella.com

I started work last week and everything is going great so far, I'm just glad that it wasn't me
who snapped the key off in the office door yesterday!
would not have gone down well!!


I made this card for Baby Pearl's new grandparents, Tim and Keren. Congrats to them and Paul& Lydia.

Using the In colours from SU! with Early Espresso.
Ranger Liquid Pearls (appropriate I think!)
and PTI stamp.


I made this little set for my' fake' neice Molly, who was being baptised.


The card. Inspired by this post.


Close up.


and her gift. Tag inspired by this.


Just wanted to use my new Stella and Rose doily stamps!!



Lush!!

Photo heavy but I hope you like!
C xx

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with your creative ability darling... loving the cake, and the cards? Beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete