Saturday 4 September 2010

Twisted sketch #23

Happy saturday! What a gorgeous sunny day, we walked the dog in our local woodland this morning and saw the same deer 3 times, the 3rd time it was running straight at us! Thankfully Stella didn't see it that time, or she would chased it for miles! I love early morning walks, they are good for clearing your head and getting your heart pumping. Am taxi-ing 3 teenagers to our local mall now, so will spoil my exercise with a chocolate brownie no doubt!!
 Anywhoo, here's my take on the Twisted sketch for this week.



I used cardstock and punch from SU!, ink by PTI, A fab die cut from Tim Holtz
and the rub ons are by Bo bunny.
This weeks Twist is 'Clear', I punched my Bird from
a piece of clear acetate stamped with Polka dots, by PTI.
Have a great weekend, C x


No comments:

Post a Comment