Monday 14 June 2010

Granny stripe

Just a couple of pictures of my latest creative adventure, courtesy of the amazing Lucy at Attic 24. The hooker extraordinaire has posted a new pattern on her blog which I couldn't resist, and 17 balls of yarn later, here I am!




I'm still not sure if I like the colour combo, but I ain't unpickin it!




I am loving this sunshine yellow tho!




Sorry, bad pic! These are a few of the next colours to come, will try to keep up to date. The spirit is willing but the hands are weak, nasty arthritis!
Hope you're not sick of football yet! C x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't unpick it either after all that!! :)

    I think it's beautiful. I want to do something smaller but haven't gotten the motivation. I can't say I don't have time... just totally no motivation :)

    Thanks for your comment on disposables. It's been quite an experience and a joy to be able to compare the differences and similarities between the two countries. Learning so many new things everyday :)

    ReplyDelete