Thursday 11 March 2010

Scrapping? me?

I know! I shocked myself too! I've actually done 2 layouts. I'm not sure why my scrapping love went away because it was all I ever did, seasons change I suppose and I have loved making cards in the meantime. There is a problem when you decide to scrap after months away, you have no stash! I had a few scraps left over from scrapaholix kits, but I don't usually like the ones we get given, so the dilema...



I eventually found some Nutmeg papers and they fitted the brief,
add a few 'can't live without' thickers...



Some much needed fun at Bristol Zoo.



I was tempted by the Twisted Sketch today, the 'Twist' being Staples.



So dotted a few around the place.

Called this 'Winter Olympics' because Stella was
doing backflips trying to catch the powdery snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment