Thursday 18 March 2010

Not long now...

The exciting news will be shared with you all on Saturday (sorry Sal!), check back then! In the mean time have been having fun with Mum and Beks, and the fabulous Kirsty, now nick named Pumpkin pie! We got together for more crafty shinanigans on monday and K bought over her new PTI stamps for us to use. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Turning a new leaf and Guide lines stamps and have made 29 cards since monday! I need to get out more. Anyway, ready for a picture heavy post?...

This background was created using the Guide lines set, I love its versatility.



The idea from these cards came straight from Nichole Heady on PTI, I love their simplicity.


A close up


Another one.
Sentiments are Signature greetings



Dark ink with matching card base.



This is Turning a new leaf, so pretty. I have stamped dozens
on various colours of card, just need to cut them all out now!



Yes guys, this was my dining table!!
It's all Kirsty's fault!!



Yes that is a doggy in the window! I am open to offers, LOL!!

Happy thursday C x
( see you Saturday! He He)



Appologies for the misty marks on some of the photos, I'm not sure how that happened?!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD.... You really have been busy! you've done brilliantly my lovely, but suspect my stamps will be half their original size by the time I see them again, hahahaha!!!
    Keep putting them to good use, look forward to seeing what else you create with them! xxxx

    ReplyDelete