Wednesday 24 February 2010

A picture heavy post...

Been having fun in the crafting department, I was lucky enough to be in reciept of a PTI order and a stampin' up order within days of each other. The trouble with recieving all of this crafting lovliness is that I didn't know where to start! I have used some bits and pieces, but have decided that I have to pick a stamp set and produce something, even if I'm not so inspired by it. I ordered some SU! papers that I liked, but when they came  was a bit overwhelmed by them. So I opened them yesterday and was pleasantly surprised .

This is all SU! with PTI sentiment, I love the clashy colours.


Using PTI buttons and sentiment, I love how you can layer the colours and patterns.


I stamped the PTI sentiment straight on to the white space.
These colours are really out of my comfort zone, it was quite liberating!



This was made using the hostess stamp set I got for free, Garden dream. I used the flower on the pink as a background pattern, then two-step stamped the flower as an embelli.



This is the same stamp set, used in a completely different way. I used the masking technique on the background so that the flowers didn't overlap. The frame is an American craft clear stamp. Loving the hummingbird x


This one is PTI stamps and SU! colours. Love this one and gave it to Gemma for her 16th on monday,
I wrote the sentiment inside on a pink post it, so that she can give it to someone else after!
I love Mod Squad!!
(Inspired by Dawn McVey)

More Mod Squad


...Almost there!!! More gorgeous PTI stamps and a cute SU! button (sooo expensive!)



Got matching ribbons too!


This one is inspired by Dawn McVey x
Have been taking some of my cards to church, to sell and raise money for our new
Arts centre and community building which got planning permission this week. Very exciting!
Hope you're all still awake!! Happy Wednesday C x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!! Love them all you very talented laydee!!! xx

    ReplyDelete