Monday 18 January 2010

Background stamping

After watching this tutorial by Dawn McVey, I was inspired to give it a go. My lovely friend Kirsty was coming over for crafty shinanigans (as she calls it!) last weds, with my sister Beks and Mum on the knitting needles. I wasn't particularly inspired to make a card until I started stamping that is....


and this is how they ended up..


The poof ball flower also a D M tutorial


I used my fave, Damask designs stamps, Text style,
and the oh so versatile Polka dot basics set.


Kirsty let me have a couple of bits of Ocean Tides cardstock, gorgeous with Chocolate brown, don't you think? Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love them, love them, love them!
    The cards are looking fabulous lovely! Glad you found your mojo!
    So glad I have over induged on the latest PTI order, it's gonna be soooo worth!
    The purple ones are my absolute faves! But your right, the ocean tides n chocolate go together so well!
    Bravo Mrs! xx

    ReplyDelete