Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas goodies and Grandma's Gingerbread cookies

I've been busy in the kitchen this morning, I've made almond and orange pastry ready for my cranberry mince pies and have made these gorgeous soft gingerbread cookies, using the recipe that Julie shared on the Cosmo Cricket blog, they are gorgeous and the mixture made so many! These will be taken to kim's tomoro for our Scrapaholix day, can't wait!



I will ice some later and add edible glitter!

These are a few pic's of our festive decorations. I made this chap last year and I love him!





I was not going to pay £30 for one in town, so I came home, found a cardboard box and made up my own pattern, the wallpaper was leftover from my craft room.



Not the best picture, (daylight, what's that?)



One more thing I hope to impress Julie (Mrs Cosmo Cricket) with is my attempt at the yule log that she showcased this week on her blog. I loved it so much I emptied out a tin of Cocoa, and ran to the supermarket to buy a birdy. I used CC Nutmeg paper and glitter glue. Again the photo is a bit naff, but we are shrouded with fog today! Have a good one C x


2 comments:

  1. wow clare,
    loving all ur craft and cooking expertise! as u live in bristol and i live in wells can i come over lessons?
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! Those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete