Monday 30 November 2009

Gifts



It's so nice to look out of the window and see blue sky! It has rained so much, I had forgotten about the sun. It's been a peaceful weekend here, post mock GCSE's, youngest son has almost put them behind him, last 2 today.
I went to my regular Scrapaholix class on saturday, 10-4 of pure craftiness! Then spent the day in my PJ's yesterday! My friend Kirsty said I hadn't posted any thing crafty in a while, so here's something I made earlier.
This little beauty was made using a Papertrey Ink Timeless Template, which you download and print for a couple of quid. Cut it out, stick it together and decorate in your chosen design. I stuck with Cream and red all the way through.

I love the flourish detail, with the sentiment stamped over the top in a darker ink, courtesy of  Dawn mcVey.



I even stamped some envelopes to match.

I embossed the background using a Cuttlebug folder. I added a stamped Butterfly form the Amy Butler range and a gorgeous coral flourish, using PTI Fancy flourishes and Stampin' up ink.


This card is lifted from Dawn McVey, it's so lovely I didn't want to change anything. I used Text style stamps, and real red ink.


I won't show all the cards today, it would take to long, but hope you like it so far.


This little cutey is also a Timeless Template, easy to put together, and fun to make. I stamped the cardstock with Polka dot basics, in white Stazon. I then punched out a window with my Nestabilities scallop circle, added a stamped acetate inside and decorated with snowflake die cuts. this will be nice with a small cake or some Florentines inside.

These are for Hubby's secretaries, I hope they like! Have a fab monday, C x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Clare! You've done such a great job using the timeless templates, can see that you've had loads of fun making them!
    Well done Lovely! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete