Thursday 1 October 2009

Raspberry suite challenge #17

I decided to take part in this challenge because the colours are so gorgeous! I usually feel intimidated entering these things 'cause the standard is so high, so here goes nothin! I used Bazzill and Stampin' up cardstock, cuttlebug embossing folder, Amy Butler lotus flower stamp on the red card, by K & Co, and a cute little tag from a cutter file by K Werner. I added my own flower made from ribbon to balance it off. I've not used this colour combo before, but it feels really fresh, so you'll probably see it again! C x


5 comments:

  1. Loved the borders .. Oooo now I just noticed the ity bity hearts ... those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love that flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful border edge punches. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun border edge punch work. Great dry embossing as well. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the borders and the cute sentiment. Very cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete