Monday 7 September 2009

New beginnings.

That day finally arrived, 2 of my boys have gone back to school! One is the head master, so he had to go back! And the other my youngest son, beginning his final year of compulsory education. I cannot believe where the time has gone. His school career has been a tough one, having to leave his first school because of bullying, a year out being taught by yours truly, then starting all over again at a new school. This time he has to catch a bus at 7.15am into town and then walk for 1/2 a mile. It's not been easy, he still has some of his old fears, but his lovely girlfriend makes it all worth it. He could have had an extra couple of hours in bed this morning, but he chose to meet Hattie for coffee instead, SO sweet. Heres to you my boy, I'm so proud of you M x

No comments:

Post a Comment