Saturday 6 June 2009

abducted by aliens...

I am such a lazy blogger! Haven't blogged for so long, it's easy not to bother! Things have been busy, our eldest son Wes, was 21 last weekend ( I can't believe it!) so it was a crazy time cleaning the house ready for visitors. We had a pool party with with family and friends, and a bar b q back at ours after. Our present to him was a ticket to the Download festival at Donnington park, with his mate Ben. It's a weekend of music to make your ears bleed, well thats what they're hoping anyway! I can't believe where the time has gone, and that my little boy is a man, I wish someone had warned me how hard it would be! He's a great lad and I'm so proud of him, I hope life brings him great things. Here's to you my boy Mx






Me and wes 1988

At Burrowhayes 1994 ish

2009 with his favourite girl!
Love you Wes x



No comments:

Post a Comment