Tuesday 24 March 2009

Hero Arts challenge







Hello! Am back to full health (thank goodness!) and thought I'd share my contribution for the Hero arts/cardvaarks challenge. The requirements are to use at least one Hero arts stamp, I used a mini stamp set Sparkle clear coffee with gems, I love this set and find it works for any card giving occasion. I have used Kraft cardstock, American crafts paper and a little bit of pom pom trim. Am loving my stampin'up punches and shaped the corners of the pink paper with my scallop border punch. Anyway, hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather! X

4 comments:

  1. very cute...love the coffee beans (would be tough cutting for me!) and the gems around the coffee cup...and the two-tone die cut! Fun card. Need to check into this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love the cut out beans and cup and that window to the inside is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely job of stamping...and YOWZA those coffee beans are *fabulous*!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you punched out your opening and the corners ... and that balled fringe is just too fun ... great sketch ard.

    ReplyDelete